Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tony Aguirre


Hello my name is Tony! I'm studying finishing an Electrical Engineering degree this Spring and continuing with Applied Mathematics in the Fall in NYC.

A little about me...I'm pretty boring?! I spend most of my time working at a restaurant, going to school, and participating in research during the semesters and summers. I'm orignally from Houston, TX and have been in NYC since 2007.

I'm really stoked to finish this semester and meet you all and start some interesting research. As a heads up some times I can be overly focused so don't be shy to come over and distract me.

My goals for the summer: complete some meaningful quality research, find an excellent Indian buffet, and meet new lively/inspiring people.

See you all soon!!!

Last summer at Brookhaven National Lab.

The weekend after a week of hard work.


A snap shot after writing the intro blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment