Thursday, May 3, 2012

Matt Rice

Hey everyone,

I'm Matt, and here's the most recent picture that I can find of myself:
(I'm the guy, btw)

I'm a graduating senior at Johns Hopkins University majoring in Mechanical Engineering (with a concentration in Aerospace and a minor in Mathematics).  I've played lacrosse pretty much my entire life, but since I'm small (5'9", 145lbs....about 6 inches too short and 60 pounds too light to play for the JHU Varsity team), I play on the club team at Hopkins.  In my free time, I like to go to the rock climbing wall on campus, go out with friends, waste my life looking at stupid stuff on the internet, run, or just relax and play some video games or listen to music.  I also used to train in Capoeira but I stopped doing that about a year ago because I got too busy.  I also have a weird hobby of shaving designs into my beard...don't question it, just embrace it.  If we're friends on facebook, you can check out my albums on facebook (some of them are pretty creepy), but here's an example:


Anyway, that's me.  I'm a pretty easy guy to get along with, so we should have a fun summer together! Cheers,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment