Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kyle Leaf

Hello, I’m Kyle Leaf. I just finished my second year at the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. I’m a triple major of Physics, Math, and Music. This summer I will be working with Dr. Ramsey Smith on the project "Laboratory Characterization of Planetary Geological Analogs". I’ve never been to DC, and I’m looking forward to seeing the entire Smithsonian.
            I am an Eagle Scout and for the past five summers, worked at Boy Scout Camp. Every year has been fun! I enjoy swimming, hiking, and biking, but long walks on beaches are often too hot and humid.  I have played trumpet in the pit orchestra for three high school musicals. I’m continuing to perform in the Stevens Point Wind Bands. I enjoy the works of John Williams and Howard Shore.
            Also I’m the treasurer of UWSP’s Board Game organization. Finally, I’m an avid Nintendo gamer, sci-fi fanatic, and all-around good guy. I look forward to this summer of science!

No comments:

Post a Comment