Saturday, May 5, 2012

Lily Mannoia

Hi everyone! My name is Lily. I'm a sophomore at the University of Maryland, studying astronomy and physics. I'm also the one with the red hair in the picture below:


I've been working with Dr. Frey at NASA Goddard since the Fall working on studying buried impact craters in larger basins on Mars. I've been having a great time there so far, and I'm working on hopefully finishing up the project over the summer. Working with Dr. Frey has gotten me really interested in planetary science, which I hadn't been exposed to too much at UMD. Aside from astronomy, I like listening to music, playing guitar, and exploring around DC -- hopefully I can show you all around since I've been living in this area for the past two years. I also LOVE learning new things, so I'm really excited about meeting you all! 

See you guys soon!
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment