Sunday, April 22, 2012

Matthew Wyatt


Hello all,

I am Matthew Wyatt, and I’m an Electrical Engineering major and a Mathematics minor at Arkansas Tech University. I have worked on various projects here at Arkansas Tech, but I have focused a lot on PCB design for electronic devices. However, I am far from an expert in any field, but I am always willing to learn, and I am looking forward to working on my project this summer at LPSA.


On a more personal side, I enjoy anything outdoors, gaming (mostly COD), watching almost any movie and a host of other interests. I have noticed that many of you are musicians, but I, on the other hand, have not been blessed with such talent. Although, I do sing on the occasion, and I enjoy listen to many types of music. One of my greatest passions is learning, and I am greatly looking forward to learning from every one of you this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment