Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April Frake


Hello everyone!

I’m April Frake and I’m terrible at introductions. 



I’m originally from Miami, but moved to North Carolina when I was in high school and have been here ever since. I just finished undergrad at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in Geography and will be returning as a graduate student / TA in the Fall pursuing an MA in Applied Geography. While technically I concentrated in Earth and Environmental Science, my real passion is applying GIScience to other planetary bodies. I love remote sensing, GIS programming and all things database.

I’ve been married for the past three years to my best friend Adam (who will be joining us in Arizona) and together we have three kitty babies: Bubba, Pork, and Roscoe. I love to hike, explore new places, meet new people, and can usually be found with my nose stuck in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment