Thursday, April 19, 2012

Allison Duh


Hello!

I'm Allison Duh and I'm currently a sophomore studying Electrical Engineering at Columbia University. I've enjoyed a lot of my coursework like programming, circuit design and signal analysis, and in the past, I've done some work with data analysis and solar cell fabrication. But, I'm still trying to figure out where I want my studies and my work to go, so I'm very excited to work with Dr. MacDowall and Mr. Minetto this summer and explore a new direction.

In my free time, I enjoy working with Engineers Without Borders, rock climbing, playing violin (especially in musical theater pit orchestras), music-hunting, doodling, soccer and eating, although sometimes I enjoy this last one too much. I'm looking forward to meeting and hanging out with everyone -- it's going to be much fun :)

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment